1.Take the largest risk to get the biggest return.
2. Let your passion drive your cash flow projections.
3. Your idea will attract the funding you need.
4. Pretend your family doesn’t matter.
5. Mix personal and business funds.
6. Use personal credit cards for business.
7. Keep business expenses in the bottom desk drawer.
8. Don’t formalize the business until you get revenues.
9. Strive for success before thinking about your own payback.
10. Hedge your bets by starting several initiatives of products.
Source: “LAUNCH! THE CRITICAL 90 DAYS FROM IDEA TO MARKET “. Scott DUFFY.